Monday, May 23, 2011

18 weeks

My baby is about the size of a bell pepper and I'm a little bit larger than that...

Photobucket

But, compared to last week's pic I think I actually look smaller in this one (hadn't had dinner yet). And I don't really look too much bigger than I did with Leila last time.

Pregnancy tid-bits this week...
  • We're finding out the gender on WEDNESDAY! I'm so excited! This baby better cooperate and show us the goods.
  • I had my first prenatal massage on Saturday morning and it was heavenly. I felt so good for the rest of the weekend, with NO headaches! Today I have a little one, but not too bad.
  • Right at this moment I feel my little ninja baby kicking down super low. I wish I could feel him/her all day long! Usually I only get a couple of moments like this each day when I'm sitting still and paying attention. He/She was going crazy during my massage. :-)
  • My right hip has been going out on me. I remember this happening with Leila near the end, but not this early! I'm not even half way through yet! Sometimes I will get out of bed in the morning and can hardly put any weight on my right leg. I've got a long road ahead of me...
I will have many more updates on Wednesday after my appointment! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Finally getting around to reading the blogs I asked for on BBC! Love yours. You are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thanks Rhonda! I'm going to check yours out right now! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...