Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Thoughts!

Well, I have recovered from Wednesday. It really was "just one of those days" and now I am happy as a clam and looking forward to a wonderful mommy's day weekend!

Here are some of my happy thoughts right now {cue rainbows and unicorns}...

Photobucket

...pedicures with my momma tomorrow......summertime is right around the corner.....there's a baby GROWING in my belly!!!.......drinks and apps with the girls tonight......no credit card debt.......getting Leila's closet finished this weekend (fingers crossed)......a trip to Seattle to visit family and old friends is right around the corner.........my daughter is turning TWO in TWO months & TWO days......my hubby is so good to us.......life is short, but oh so sweet!

Wishing all the mommy's out there a most wonderful, special Mother's Day this weekend full of lots of love and family!

3 comments:

  1. Yay - I love your list! Especially the one about coming to Seattle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - this is Mel, btw. I was signed in as Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mel! So funny... I was excited that a guy was commenting on my blog at first. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...