My belly looks exceptionally round in this pic. Post spaghetti dinner and all - you understand. ;-) As for the jeans I'm wearing in the Leila belly shot last time, yeah...there is no way I could even get those half way up my thighs this time. Pretty sure those ones stopped fitting the second I saw the 2 pink lines. Oh well! Let jeggings live on!
Some pregnancy ramblings...
- Today I am convinced I am having a boy. Since these killer headaches have started I'm feeling how different this pregnancy is than last time. Less nausea. Already having hip/back pains. & baby's heart rate is lower - old wives tale sign of a boy. We'll see in 9 days!!!
- Today I rolled out of bed (yes, already rolling) and my legs didn't want to work. Um, I'm pretty sure with Leila I didn't feel this way until like week 35 or something. What is wrong with me? My hips have been killing me.
- Positive about pregnancy #2? No need to read "What to Expect" or any other pregnancy books. Been there, done that. Instead I'm reading fun fiction to escape my every day reality. :-)
- On Sunday the fam and I ventured off to Babies R Us for a friend's shower present (& some cute summer Leila clothes). Boy oh boy did it make me excited for a new baby! I could have purchased 20 baby blankets yesterday (I have a weakness for soft fabrics) and about 50 adorable newborn outfits. And guess what? We did leave with one thing for the new baby already. A beautiful new gliding rocking chair! I wanted one so bad with Leila, but at the time we couldn't afford it. They were 20% off yesterday and we couldn't resist. :-)
- I'm starting to feel baby move! For the past few days I've felt him/her a couple of times each day. Loving it!
Did they prescribe percocet? That's what they prescribed me for my headaches, but I was just not able to take them since I had to work and care for small children. I thought it was crazy. Now a massage Rx, I would have TOTALLY filled that one! Nice!
ReplyDeleteYep, I am totally feeling boy for you! I had hip pain from about 7 weeks on with Lucas and the nausea wasn't bad at all!
ReplyDeleteI'm in the same boat as you - this pregnancy is so different, I am convinced it's a girl. Nausea, sickness, no hip pain, high heart rate...so I guess we'll see :)
And oh yes, I had a prescription for massages, too, because the head and neck aches were so bad. It's a boy, I'm calling it now!
ReplyDeleteWe find out next Wednesday! I can't wait! I seriously will be happy either way. :-)
ReplyDeleteI haven't filled the pain med yet, but it is NOT percocet. It's tylenol mixed with something else. I'll only use it if I'm desperate. Right now I'm just learning to live with the pain. And I'll be scheduling a massage today. :-)
Do the massage! Have you ever had a maternity massage? It is the BEST thing ever. especially because they have a maternity pillow so you can lay on your stomach! I would have paid just to lay on that pillow without the massage at the end of my pregnancy. I had hip issues while prego with Dax too. Hope the massage helps! :)
ReplyDelete