Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Week: I'm so grateful that you are OVER! What a doozy you have been.

Dear Landon:Please, PLEASE, start sleeping better! You're killing me little man!

Photobucket

Dear Hubby: Happy Father's Day! I love you SO much and words will never be able to express the gratitude I feel towards you. You are the best daddy EVER.

Dear Toenails: I'm sorry I've neglected you this week. I swear I will apply new polish this weekend.

Dear Kelly: I'm SO happy we get to work together again! You are a little ray of sunshine in our office. Love you!

Photobucket

Dear Sweet Tooth: Why have you been so insatiable lately? I swear, I'm going to die from a heart attack if you don't ease up soon. Please go to sleep for a while.

Dear Weekend: I heart you! BFFs forever & ever, okay?

Dear Leila: I can't believe you're going to be THREE in less than 1 month! Love you princess! The weather looks decent this weekend, so hopefully we can put your new bikini to use outside finally. ;)

Photobucket

Dear Blog Readers: I hope you all have the BEST weekend! Thanks for reading my random ramblings.

Dear Ashley: Thank you for giving me an idea of something to post today! My head has been in the gutter this week. PS - Your blog is adorable!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lissa @ The Looking GlassJune 19, 2012 at 2:50 PM

    ugh i'm feeling my sweet tooth, too! i just ate a twix :) found you via the link up xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...