Sunday, June 17, 2012

To Grandpa's house we go...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you awesome daddies out there! You rock! In honor of this special day, my little fam & I ventured out of town to spend the day with the Grandpas.

I snapped these pics in the car on our way. I just love how shooting in black & white makes even the most boring photo look artsy.

Happy father's day to my AMAZING hubby! Love you!
Photobucket

"Give it a break Mom..."
Photobucket

What I could see of little Lando - playing footsie with his car seat canopy.
Photobucket

Self portrait!
Photobucket

Who knew a blue sky would look so pretty in black & white?
Photobucket

I don't know about you, but I had a most fantastic weekend! I'm not one who usually dreads Mondays, but after such a great time with my family it's hard not to.

Here's to a happy week ahead! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...