Friday, June 8, 2012

High Five for Friday: Anniversary Style

What a GREAT week this has been! I've pretty much loved every little moment of it. Here are my five highlights of this past week:

1... Quality time with my hubby. We celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary yesterday, which included a couples massage, a lunch date, shopping hand-in-hand sans kiddos, and an AMAZING (& ridiculously spendy) dinner out. I savored each and every moment of our time together and we totally reconnected. Love him!

Photobucket

2... Anniversary surprises. Andy had no clue about our couples massage yesterday until we got to the spa. It was so much fun to surprise him! And then later at dinner he surprised me with a BEAUTIFUL necklace. He put the little box on the table and it took me a good 15 minutes to even notice. Ha! I love surprises. :-)

Photobucket

3... FOOD! I have seriously eaten some of the BEST food of my life this past week. Not only has the hubby been a beast in the kitchen, whipping up pan seared halibut one night and pesto shrimp linguine the next, but we've dined out three times and each time was better than the last. For our anniversary dinner we went out to a 5 star restaurant and splurged on everything (to a grand total of $222 - yikes!) and it was totally worth it.

Photobucket

4... Morning snuggles. You know how I feel about mornings in bed with my family. Well, the last few morning that I've been off work I have spent prolonged time soaking up some family lovin' in bed. Yummy!

Photobucket

5... New do. Okay, so maybe my hair isn't that different, but I hadn't been in to get even a trim for about 6 months. My hair girl added in some ombre highlights and trimmed things up a bit. I couldn't be happier. And it felt SO good to sit in one spot and relax for a couple of hours.

Photobucket

And my great week isn't even over yet! Taking today off work to spend with my whole family and then there's 2 more days off over the weekend to enjoy. :-) Hope your week was as sweet as mine!

Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk today.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the haircut and that dinner looks AMAZING! So glad you had an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! So jealous of your food and pretty hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, thanks! Hope your week was great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had such a great week!! Happy Anniversary! :) Umm... your husband sounds pretty darn wonderful!! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, he is quite the catch. :-) THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...