"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." ~ Rabindranath Tagore
Lately I've been looking up at the clouds a lot. First of all, there have been some amazing displays in the Spring/Summer skies. Second, I find a good moment spent gazing up into the sky very therapeutic. I mean, if you really think about it, clouds are amazing. The sky is amazing. It is physical proof that there are things SO much bigger and greater in this world than our measly little day-to-day problems. A good cloud gaze can really help put your life in perspective.
Isn't it nice having a few minutes to yourself? Our weather has been weird this week too. Sunny 1 minute & ready to storm out the next.
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking this exact thing while gazing up at the sky a few days ago. I need to remember to do this more often. It really is so calming. The world and all that surrounds it is an amazing thing indeed!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously! Yesterday it was pouring down rain and today is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt's SO easy to get caught up in our personal lives and forget what a special place our world is. :-)
ReplyDeleteCouldn't agree more! And great photos!
ReplyDeleteYou know, i'm with you! There have been some BEAUTIFUL clouds lately!
ReplyDelete