Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer Beauty Faves

Happy June! I cannot believe that it is June already! I know that summer hasn't officially started yet, but to me the start of June is the start of summertime. The kids are just about out of school for summer vacay, the weather is a warming up, and there's just a little buzz of excitement in the air. I love it!

Today I thought I'd share some of my FAVORITE summery beauty products...

Photobucket

  1. Tan Towels ~ In my opinion, this is the best self-tanning product out there. No streaks, good color, super easy application, and not as smelly as some of those self-tanners can be. LOVE!
  2. Maybelline Baby Lips ~ I own "Peach Kiss" and I plan on buying the other colors soon. This stuff rocks my world. It's like a yummy tasting chapstick with SPF 20 and gives just the right amount of color.
  3. Skin79 BB Cream ~ I posted about this stuff when I first ordered it from Amazon. Well, the reviews are in and I'm telling ya, this stuff is AMAZING. And I swear it has improved the condition of my skin since I've started using it. It goes on like a lotion and supplies just the right amount of coverage - it's all I use on my face now! Top with some blush and I am good to go. So perfect for summer (it contains SPF, too).
  4. Essie Nail Polish in Tart Deco - I'm obsessed with this color. It is a creamy peachy pink and I've been rocking it on my fingers and toes for a couple of weeks now - and I'm still not sick of it! It makes me smile.
  5. Bath & Body Works Aruba Coconut Body Spray - I have a bottle of this stuff at my desk at work. One spray and you're instantly transported to an exotic tropical island.
  6. H&M Aviators - Okay, so maybe this isn't a beauty product, but I figure in the Summer I hardly wear eye makeup because my glasses cover the eyes anyway! I bought these for like $6 at H&M when I was in Vegas. Love them! My BFF has the identical glasses from Coach and I'm sure she paid more than $6. :-)
Do you have a favorite summer beauty product? Please do tell!

5 comments:

  1. I love BB Cream!  It's all I use on my face now too, Goodbye powder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you liked the BB cream! I've been debating and I may pull the trigger soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of that BB cream but it looks pretty amazing!!!! Do you know if there is a store I can go to to try it out?? (vs. just ordering on amazon)? AHH it looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It rocks my world! I'm not sure if there are any US retailers. The product comes from Korea (so it is real deal in terms of BB cream) and it took a couple weeks for my order to arrive from Amazon. Here's the US version of their website: http://www.skin79northamerica.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pull the trigger girl! I know Garnier makes a cheaper drug store version, too. Haven't tried it though.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...