Saturday, June 30, 2012

Strawberry Fields

Today the fam & I took a little trip to the Strawberry farm. I haven't picked strawberries since I was a little kid and boy was it fun! This will definitely be a new family tradition of ours. Leila hasn't stopped talking about it all day. And we even got to go on a tractor ride!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Why, oh why, can't my hubby NOT cut off feet in pics!

We walked away with 8 pounds of juicy red goodness. If you haven't had a warm strawberry fresh off the farm, I highly recommend you change that. It's a little bit life changing.

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful pictures!!! I love strawberry picking, we go every year. Just last week, we went to an organic farm by our house but it was slim pickin's so we might need to go somewhere else again next week. :) We did get a few pounds though! PS - I love your shirt in that pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! I was just thinking that I want to go pick strawberries or blueberries soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Shirt is from Target & it is like my favorite thing right now. I'm a sucker for bright colors & stripes & softness and this shirt has it all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I'm sad we missed strawberry picking season here, but I hope to go blueberry picking if this heat wave breaks before they're all gone! We were going to go on Saturday, but mean mother nature wanted us to fry instead so we stayed inside :(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...