Thursday, July 26, 2012

Friday's Letters

Friday

Dear Huckleberry Cobbler: Get in my belly!

Dear Hubby: Thank you for baking me huckleberry cobbler. I can't stop thinking about it. Oh, and I love you so much.

Dear Body: I'm sorry I've neglected you. The lack of exercise lately + huckleberry cobbler hasn't been too good to you. For that I apologize.

Dear Leila: Thank you for being my little ray of sunshine on my bad attitude. You are SO good at turning mommy's frown upside down.

Dear Landon: So, just when I think I can't love you any more you go and sleep through the night - you're the best! Thank you so much for that. Mommy needed it. XOXO.

Dear Bachelor Franchise: My obsession with you just isn't right. I'm sad that The Bachelorette is over and now all I want to do is watch Bachelor Pad. Frankly, I'm a little embarrassed. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to on a drab Monday.

Dear Friday: Bout dang time you showed up! Did ya know you're my favorite day of the week?

Dear Blogher: Maybe next year?

Dear Friends (yes, YOU!): Thank you for reading this nonsense. I heart you! Have a fab weekend! (& please tell me I'm not the only Bachelor Pad fan out there!)

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Aww! That was super sweet of him to bake you cobbler. Yum! I am right there with you and Bachelor Pad, I love it way, way too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Thank God Friday came! I hope to attend Blogher next year too! I can't wait to meet new people and learn more about this little thing called blogging :)

    Stopping by from the link up!
    thisbeautifullifeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday indeed! And how is it possible I've never heard of huckleberry cobbler? It sounds delicious though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huckleberry cobbler? Omg. I need to try this. Sounds amazing. I'm a new follower from Adventures of Newlyweds! You are gorgeous, btw!

    xo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I want some cobbler now too, ugh!


    Stop by and say hi sometime!
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is amazingness in my mouth! I live in the pacific northwest where huckleberries grow in the wild this time of year. We usually stock up and make lots of yummies with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Brittany! Maybe I will see ya there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bach Pad, Bachelor, bachelorette... it is all addicting hahaha 
    Oh and I am having issues with my google account, had to follow you through my twitter account via google... who knew you could even do that?! I didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that sounds confusing. I think you just gave me a headache - HA! Thanks for following me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well consider me jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cobbler sounds so good!

    have a great weekend! come say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its so hard to get into the exercise regime isnt it, Im trying but just cant get myself out of bed early and too tired at the end of the day. So many excuses to not to do, but I know I should :(
    Hope your weekend was fabulous x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...