I really haven't had to wear any actual maternity clothes yet! I've just been rocking leggings with tunic-y tops or dresses. This will probably change once I am REALLY big, but for now I'm good.
Pregnancy tid-bits for this week...
- I'm feeling good! Haven't had a bad headache for a while now & I've been sleeping pretty good (besides Leila's night terrors, but that's a whole other topic).
- Last week my appetite wasn't really there, but it's back in full force now! I want it all! Salt & Vinegar potato chips right now, but I'm also craving some taco soup. Think I'll make that sometime this week.
- I hate my hair right now. With Leila my hair got thicker and softer and I was sheading a whole lot less. With my little man? Still losing lots of hair and it is just so stringy and limp. Time to make a hair appointment.
- Bought a pretty new diaper bag the other day. I know it's early, but I found it at Nordstrom and I happen to have a gift card there. Check it out on Amazon here.
- Over the weekend I also shopped around a little for some cute baby boy clothes, but haven't bought anything yet. I just feel like I haven't seen anything super cute that I just have to have right now. It's hard going from buying for a girl to a boy. I picked up some cute summer clothes for Leila, though! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!