Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer is FINALLY here!

'Bout dang time we get some decent weather! Minus my missing working hubby, my weekend was perfection. A nearly tantrum-free toddler + warm sunny weather = 1 happy momma. To help keep me sane while Andy worked, my mother came and stayed with us. We relaxed and ran errands on Saturday, and today we ventured off to the lake...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you read my last post, you know I was pretty scared to be solo with Leila all weekend after our dreadful Friday night. BUT, I've really learned that the key to keeping her happy and tantrum-free is to keep her busy. When we are out and about, she is a happy little angel. Keep her trapped inside with mommy for too long and the beast emerges. So, while Andy now works every other weekend, you will find Leila and I at the lake, at the park, visiting friends, running errands, anything to keep us busy.

On the agenda for this week? Work, duh. BUT, I also plan to re-visit my June to-do list and make sure I tie up any loose ends. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...