Monday, June 20, 2011

23 weeks

Large and in charge!

Photobucket

Oh man, I think you can really see a size difference in this week's comparison... especially in my ass! Lovin some extra boo-tay!

Pregnancy tid-bits for this week...
  • Not much to add here. Still feeling pretty dang good: no more headaches (knocking on wood), sleeping decently, & back and hips are ok.
  • Baby Boy is super active. With Leila I was always freaking out because I would go so long without feeling her move, but with this little guy I can just poke my belly or yell something at him and he is kicking like crazy. Wonder if this is a sign of what's to come???
  • Getting another ultrasound on Wednesday! They're gonna check my placenta to see if it has moved away from my cervix with my growing belly. I bet it has. I'm just excited to see my little man again!
  • Not sure how my weight gain is pacing right now. All I know is that pants that fit last week aren't fitting this week. Can't wait for the big weigh in on Wednesday.
That's about it for baby-related content.  Since yesterday was Father's Day and I totally failed to mention anything about it in my last post, I thought I'd share with ya what Leila & I gave Andy...

Photobucket

It's a stepping stone we made from a craft store kit. Only cost us $15! And, he LOVES it. Other than that, we just made him a sweet card, brought him coffee in bed, and then took him out to breakfast. I love my babies' Daddy! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...