Monday, June 27, 2011

24 weeks

Do ya carry boys lower? Kinda looks like it to me...

Photobucket

But, maybe that's just because I am bigger now than I was with Leila Jade.

Pregnancy tid-bits for this week...
  • Had another ultrasound and doc appointment last Wednesday... baby boy looks great and my placenta seems to be moving up with my growing belly. They still want to do another one in a few weeks just to make sure it continues to move away from my cervix. Darn! ;-)
  • Weight gain? Let's just say that I am about 10 pounds away from my ending weight at 40 weeks with Leila. Looks like I definitely will be surpassing my weight gain with her!
  • I am feeling GREAT! I just love the 2nd trimester. I've got some serious energy, I'm loving food, I'm sleeping decently, and I'm comfortable. Life is good!
  • Finally bought the little man some clothing this past weekend. Just a couple of items, but it feels good to get started since I doubt I'll have another baby shower.
  • I've been researching cloth diapering and I think we're gonna give it a try! If anyone has any brand suggestions or recommendations, please do share! The options are overwhelming!
That's all for now folks!

9 comments:

  1. http://www.younghouselove.com/2011/05/dog-days-cloth-dipes/

    Not sure if you follow the blog Young House Love but they have some awesome information about the cloth diapers they use and why they chose them!

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam! I will check that blog out.

    And thanks Casey - you are TOO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mama friends swear by Bum Genius for cloth diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha - I was logged in with my teaching email...hence the Ms. Corby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha, I was just going to mention YHL's cloth diaper post. I so wish I had gone that route (didn't even remotely consider it until Lorelai), but I couldn't get my other half on board...

    And yeah, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ms. Corby... I love it! We will probably go with Bum Genius, but I'm going to try a few others as well. I'm excited!

    Becky - my hubby hasn't really given me too much feedback on the cloth diaper route... and he doesn't have much choice! I think he'll dig it once we get going. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Working mom's who go the cloth diaper route deserve some kind of hero award. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhhh! I wanna get a hero award! Yeah, we'll see if I can succeed with CDing. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...