Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Three AMAZING years!

Three years ago today, on 06/07/08, I married the love of my life. My high school sweetheart. My soul mate.

Photobucket

Since our marriage we have accomplished a LOT! 1 PharmD degree, 2 trips to Hawaii, 1.5 kiddos, 1 house, 1 new car, & lots o' loving!

Photobucket

Looking back on my high school years and earlier when I would get asked what I wanted to accomplish by the time I was 30 (and I'm only 27 now) I would imagine something exactly like this. But I had no idea I would actually get it! Thank you Andy for making my dreams come true!

Photobucket

I am so lucky to have the most determined, loving, supportive, funny, handsome, athletic, laid-back hubby out there! He is more than I could ever hope for and I hope we have MANY MANY MANY years ahead of us to enjoy each other!

Photobucket

We kept our celebration simple today. Just a lovely little lunch date at our fave restaurant in town overlooking the raging river. It was perfect! And even though we had decided against getting each other gifts (we have been spending a fortune lately on things like Leila's closet and our new washer and dryer) Andy of course had to go all romantic on me and give me the most beautiful ring over lunch. It totally reminds us of our wedding - beautiful little blue stones set in a bamboo-style sterling silver setting. So sweet! He's a keeper!

Lunch time kisses & my new ring...
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Beautiful wedding pics and I'm SO jealous you've been to Hawaii twice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ring and happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! We do love Hawaii! Some day we're hoping to own a condo there or something.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...