Sunday, June 19, 2011

Soakin' up the sun... NOT!

This is ridiculous. June is practically almost over and summer still has not shown up around here. Sure, we've had a few mid-70 degree days, but we haven't even reached 80 yet. I feel like summer is never going to get here. I told Andy today that if this trend of super short summers and super loooooonnnnnngggggg winters continues around here, we're getting out. California here we come!

The reason I go off on this rant about weather is because today we attended a beautiful wedding on a big boat on a big lake. It would have been absolutely perfect with a little sun. But, nooooooooooooo... Mother Nature had to go and continue with her trend of dark, drippy skies around here. Boo on her! Needless to say, we all had a fabulous time and the rain held back during the 4 hour boat ride.

My hubby & I trying to stay warm in the wind pre-ceremony...
Photobucket

Kelly & I reenacting a classic Titanic scene...
Photobucket

Co-worker photo op with the bride & groom...
Photobucket

So, besides the fender bender (see previous post) and dreary weather, this weekend was quite fun! Here's to a productive, and hopefully sunny, week ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Such a Fabulous portraits. Beautiful location. The group shot is too good. I love that Titanic Scene capture.
    tamil matrimony
    matrimonial

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, thank you! They would have been better if we would have brought our "fancy" camera, but I just had the good ole point & shoot.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...