Oh, I am definitely not too fashionable while preggo, but I can rock a belly!
Last night I had the privilege of attending a local benefit for the American Red Cross called Fashion Night Out. It was a total last minute thing - my friend Kelly happened to have an extra VIP ticket, so Andy took over Leila duty for the night and I got dressed up and went out. Of course I didn't bring a camera and failed to take any good iPhone pics (pooey on me!). BUT, it was sooooooo much fun! Free food, free drinks, free swag bags, & front row fashion show seats.
You see, I really love fashion. Personally I just don't think I'm very good at it because I never put much time into my own looks. But I am REALLY good at admiring other people. Others at work. Others around the town. Others in magazines. I drool over a fancy belt and a really great pair of heels. Part of me thinks I should have pursued fashion in some shape, way, or form as a career. Who knows, maybe I still will! Anyhoo, last night I got to kick back and check out some great clothing. And I rocked some killer silver heals and a cute belted dress with my little basketball belly (again, so sorry I didn't get a pic).
Since I usually don't spend much time fashionista-ing myself, I like to put my effort towards my daughter's cuteness instead. Check out her new kicks (courtesy of Payless Shoes)...
Sure we didn't go anywhere special today, but she modeled those bad boys on our family walk to the park. It was such a glorious day today! And we had such a great family day, just Leila, Andy, and I.
Okay, are ya ready for photo overload? Ya know you are!
Check out the beauty only minutes away from our house...
Baby duckies! I'm melting!
I'm so proud of my photography skills sometimes!
And the only way we could tear Leila away from the swing at the park was the promise of a popsicle when we got home...
Leila was in strawberry heaven.
Oh wow. This post went from talking about fashion to pics of toddlers with no clothing at all! Silly me! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!